Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Best Wallet Ever

Simplicity is something that I really appreciate in design. My sister (love you sis) gave me this really top notch wallet for Christmas last year. It forces me to only carry the essentials (credit card, medical aid card, drivers license and one or two others and a little bit of cash). I love it because it's really small and I hardly feel it in my pocket.


My only problem with it is that if your card on the top isn't very strong it gets a bit damaged but I discovered that my movie card is super strong so I put it first and it protects all the other cards.

Go check it out. I highly recommend it! www.matblac.com

1 comment:

  1. the perfect balance between simplicity and functionality within design is very hard to find. well done michelle!

    ReplyDelete